In 2012 Kelly’s Jelly partnered with 6 local chefs to bring forth the first “Kelly’s Jelly Challenge”.
Kelly’s Habanero Jelly had recently won a first place award at the national Scovie Awards, the worlds largest spicy food competition. This award spiked the interest of many local food lovers, imagining the endless possibilities for the use of the Habanero Pepper jelly in recipes. Who better to explore and share some recipe ideas than our beloved chefs?
Participating Chefs and Restaurant Owners Include:
- Scratch, Lake Oswego– Chef/Owner Patrick Warner
- Riccardo’s Ristorante– Chef Alan Doty & Stefan Jayne
- Crave Bake Shop– Chef/Owner Kyra Bussanich
- The Olive & The Grape– Chef/Owner Ellen Hatzi
- Tucci Ristorante– Sous Chef Jenna Russell
- FuAsian– Chef/Owner Thu Ha
Here are their creations: