As the summer heats up, I want less and less in my kitchen, and more and more on my grill — including my dessert. That’s why this recipe is so wonderful. Not only is it simple and absolutely delicious, but all of the action takes place on the grill, keeping my house cool and clean.
And, really, it couldn’t be easier. Here is what you’ll need:
- Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly
Here is what you do:
- Heat up your grill.
- Cut your peaches in half, remove the pit.
- Microwave Kelly’s Jelly for 20 seconds, then brush the jelly onto the pit-side of the peaches.
- Pick a spot on your grill to place your peaches and butter it (just rub stick of butter on the grill).
- Place your peaches pit-side down on the grill. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pull peaches off the grill.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon full of ricotta on the peach.
- Drizzle remaining Kelly’s Jelly on top.