Kelly’s Jelly Brie Bites Recipe
Crispy phyllo shells filled with Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly topped with creamy brie cheese.
- 24 mini phyllo pastry shells thawed
- 3 ounces Brie cheese rind removed
- 2 tablespoons Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Arrange phyllo pastry shells on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the brie into 24 small pieces.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly into each pastry cup.
- Top with Kelly’s Habanero Pepper Jelly with one piece of brie in each cup.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle each cup lightly with the sea salt.
- Garnish with a small leaf of fresh thyme if desired.
Recipe and Photos by