Kelly’s Thai Noodle Salad
Recipe by Stephanie Zietzke @szietzke
Photo By Mark Edwards at DPI Specialty Foods
- Fresh Vegetables such as
- bok choy
- sweet red peppers
- spaghetti, rice or what you have available in your pantry.
- Kelly’s Habanero Honey
- Thai Peanut Sauce (we love @wthaisauce)
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mint leaves (to garnish)
- Sauté your favorite vegetables, in a pan with
olive oil and salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles of your choice (we used
- In a large bowl, make the sauce by whisking
Kelly’s Habanero Honey with Thai Peanut Sauce.
(we used @wthaisauce )
- Add the noodles and vegetables into the bowl
and mix thoroughly. Cover and place in your
refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle a garnish of chopped
mint leaves, when you serve
This is the vegetarian version, but it is delicious with chicken, as well